🌏 Does Property Development System work in my country?

Does Lead Developer Feasibility Suite and Property Development System work in my country?

I know what you are thinking.

Perhaps you are wondering if Property Development System and our feasibility apps apply to your specific country and if Lead Developer can help you learn how to make a profit by developing property.

When I tell my Australian students that I teach around the world and our apps are being used everywhere, they also wonder if that’s even possible.

The simple answer is YES.

Property Development System and all our feasibility applications are being applied and adopted worldwide to profit from property, irrespective of the strategy you choose.

And I will prove that to you with the following series of questions. At the end of this post, you will have your answer.

I want you to think about these questions; if you have doubts, login to Edge (sign up if you haven’t) and head to General Discussion and ask your specific question, and I will address it right away.

Here are some questions you should ask yourself in the context of the country where you are from:

1. Are you allowed to build multi-units (houses, townhouses, multifamily, apartments, boarding houses, rooming houses etc.) on a block of land to maximise yield/profit?
  2. Are you allowed to knock down an old house and put multiple dwellings on it?
  3. Does this process generate significant profits as a by-product?
  4. Do you have a planning process (with local authorities) that can generate an uplift in the land value? In other words, does a site with a permit sell for a lot more than a site without a development permit?
  5. Can you obtain a permit on a site and flick it for a quick profit?
  6. Would you like to learn how to unlock the development potential of any site anywhere in the world?
  7. Would you like to learn – exactly how much you should pay for land based on its development potential?
  8. Would you like to know how much equity or cash you need to complete a project?
  9. Would you like to learn these skills to become a property entrepreneur?
  10. Would you like to have the proper knowledge and the tools to set yourself up as the go-to person who makes it happen for investors?
  11. Would you like to master not just development but also understand the fundamentals of finance and investment?

If you have answered YES to any of the above, then you’ve found the right place to learn “everything real-estate” irrespective of the country you are in.

You don’t have to take 10 different courses.

All you need to do is understand the CORE concept that underpins every property strategy and how to value it based on the cash flow it brings in and based on its highest best use, i.e. its development potential.

Local processes & nuances can vary from state to state, let alone country to country.

Sure, you need to understand the process and how to navigate various obstacles, but at its core, real estate is the same everywhere in the world.

The principles behind becoming a successful property developer/investor are the same worldwide, irrespective of where you are or what type of property development (or investment) you plan to focus on.

Lead Developer offers universal and timeless content, meaning the principles, strategies, tactics & apps we share can be applied anywhere in the world.

And for those rare cases where a module is specific to a particular country, we indicate it with a flag emoji in the module heading.

Property Development System has been successfully tested in Australia :australia:, New Zealand :new_zealand:, Canada :canada:, USA :us:, UK :uk:, South Africa :south_africa: & Most Asian Countries, so you can be confident that it will work for you too.

The Lead Developer feasibility suite is designed to be used internationally, with fully customizable cost heads, currency, and tax rates.